ARN Cranes Pty Ltd is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our workers. ARN Cranes Pty Ltd further recognises its responsibilities to provide a safe and healthy work environment for contractors, clients, visitors and the public.
This policy applies to all aspects of ARN Cranes Pty Ltd operations, all sites and offices of ARN Cranes Pty Ltd and any site under management by the company, along with any project involving its workers.
The objectives of this policy will be achieved by committed and demonstrated leadership from those whom this policy applies to.
ARN Cranes Pty Ltd is committed to maintaining a healthy & safe workplace by integrating health & safety into all workplace activities. ARN Cranes Pty Ltd aims to achieve this by;
- Promoting participation in safety efforts for works undertaken by and on behalf of ARN Cranes Pty Ltd;
- Reducing, eliminating and controlling the risks to the health & safety of all workers;
- Protecting persons performing work for and on behalf of ARN Cranes Pty Ltd from risks to the health & safety of those individuals;
- Obeying the laws and regulations associated with the health & safety of all workers;
- Consulting, listening, and responding openly to our workers, customers, contractors and the community with regards to all safety related concerns and issues.
Specific objectives and targets are set and monitored in the annual safety plans set by Management.
ARN Cranes Pty Ltd is committed to the continual improvement and ongoing review of all policies and procedures. This commitment includes the constant development, implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the Work Health & Safety Management System.
This policy will be reviewed annually or when changes in legislation or company procedures dictate.